Webmasters Notes: Because of the importance of this directive it has been linked to the Home Page. Please note that most, if not all of the *Sacramentals
recommended in the below directive are available from the Shrine Headquarters of Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers.
A FREE Blessed Rose Petal or Roses Medal is available upon request. Please email us , email@example.com with your postal address to receive either a Rose Petal or Roses Medal or call the shrine office directly at 1-718-961-8865 OR 800-OFTHEROSES.
A listing of available sacramentals is also available through the shrine upon request.
- "Remember, keep your sacramentals constantly upon you: your *Brown Scapular, your *St. Benedict medal, the *Miraculous Medal, and also the *Medal of Our Lady of the Roses. You must keep them upon you, with a crucifix. We demand a crucifix because demons, many of the highest ones in the realms of hell, cannot stand the sight of a crucifix." - Jesus, June 18, 1981
- "Safeguard with your sacramentals, your children. They must not go out of your homes without the protection of a sacramental." - Our Lady, June 4, 1977
*THE ST. BENEDICT MEDAL
"My child and My children, you must pray constantly. And I ask now a special, urgent concentration of the Order of the Benedictines to send out the message of St. Benedict to all, including their medal cast by the thousands, for reasons that man cannot understand. This medal will be worn by all, for without it great calamity will fall upon an individual." -Our Lady. . July 25, 1979
- "Satan has entered upon the world some time ago, as My Mother expressed to you, and he roams now like a ravenous wolf; and if you do not keep your sacramentals about your neck, the chances are ninety-nine percent, My children, that you will fall. If you understand the necessity of the brown Scapular, you will understand also the necessity of keeping yourselves in the world, but not of the world." - Jesus, June 18, 1984
- "Learn the use every day of holy water throughout your household. Insist even with obstructions, insist that your children always wear a sacramental. One day they will understand that they will repel the demons." - Our Lady, September 13, 1977
"The waters blessed by the true men from My Son's houses, the Priests - do not cast it aside as being of superstition. That is an error created by Satan. Use these waters abundantly from the founts in My Son's houses,Churches, for they have great power over evil. Bless your homes and your children daily." - Our Lady . . . September 28, 1974
- "My children, I have asked you all to consecrate your homes to the Sacred Heart of My Son for reason. You will need all of the protection available in sacramentals and graces to withstand the onslaught of this evil."
- Our Lady, May 13, 1978
- "Our children must have the statues and the relics as constant reminders of the road they must remain on. The world outside your doors now is a world of Satan."
Jesus, February 1, 1978
- "Protect yourselves and those you love with the armor We have given you. Do not succumb, My children, to the fallacies about you, the half truths and falsehoods. Know that your sacramentals were given for reason. Do not cast them aside! Understand, My children: if Satan removes your sacramentals, he has more advantage over you. - Our Lady, March 18, 1975
- "Therefore, because so few priests in My Son's Church are willing to intercede with the Scapular, and enthrone those who wish it, it has become necessary to give a Scapular to every child upon earth; and he or she of reasonable age shall go forth and find a kindhearted and true, holy priest to enroll them." - Our Lady, September 14, 1985
- "I give you the sacramentals that are necessary for your protection in the days ahead: the Rosary of prayer, beads of prayer to Heaven, pearls of prayer to Heaven; the Scapular of faith to be worn constantly and never removed from your earthly body." - Our Lady, June 18, 1979
- "Yes, My child, in the great Chastisement a ball of fire shall fall into the waters killing all that is living in the seas. And also, unfortunately, because they could not listen and change their ways, many will die also from the flames and also from the waters. "Those living along the coastlines, We caution them to keep a sacramental and a crucifix upon their doors, for the angel of death shall not enter your home." - Jesus, July 1, 1985
ST. SIMON STOCK
- "Now this be it known: that the Scapular cannot keep you from purgatory. I purposely gave this knowledge to Saint Simon Stock, the knowledge of the existence of a sacramental so powerful that a man who would fall fast into hell shall escape, through the mercy of his God, and the existence of a shadow of faith that he may have." - Our Lady, September 14, 1985
- "And you must keep the sacramental, given for these very days from Saint Benedict, upon you. I, My child, have always called him the 'fighter of demons."' - Our Lady, October 6, 1977
- "Even the greatest of sinner will be converted and saved if he will wear the brown Scapular when he passes over the veil-when he leaves, My child and My children, his body at the moment you call upon earth death." - Our Lady, August 14. 1979
PERFECTION IN CLOTH
- "My child, you will watch the Scapulars carefully. as they come in. To be of perfection You cannot make a substitution, or you lose the graces, My children. It is a simple cloth, and can be obtained in many nations. And those that do not have the means to make these cloths shall use the only passage known to man-to approach another who can help him or her to obtain this perfection in cloth." - Our Lady, September 14, 1985
- "All sacramentals must be worn and kept in the homes. The monuments, statues, must be kept in the homes and the House of God, for they will not then fall during the trial of chastisement. All who keep My monuments in their houses will not be destroyed." - Jesus, March 25, 1973
- "You ask Me, My child, what can they do. They [Satanists] can do nothing, My child, while there is a crucifix upon your doors. I would suggest also, My child, that you go back to your previous habit and plan to keep a St. Benedict medal on each window sill of your home. A St. Benedict medal, My child; then you will not be tormented at night by their weird chantings that have kept you awake many nights." - Our Lady, November 1, 1985